UXDX Community: Server Driven UI & Generative AI - New York
06 Feb 2419:10 - 20:05America/New_York
An in-person series focussed specifically on helping product people within New York bridge the gap between Product, UX, Design and Dev to build better products, faster together.
- Case studies sharing challenges and benefits
- Get inspired
- Product | UX | Design | Dev | Team Enablement
- Latest practices
- It takes a team to build an awesome product
- Break down silos
- Grow your network of amazing product experts
- Meet your peers
There is a better way of building products
Assuming value up front when we know the least
Continuous questioning of assumptions and validation of value
Separate specialities with functional goals
Cross functional team with delivery as the goal
Standardised team building predefined outputs
Empowered teams using context to solve problems
UXDX is my favourite newsletter. Incredible content across the key areas in our industry.
Head of Design
Ryan Leffel is a user experience and product leader with expertise crafting user-centric design strategies, building teams, and evolving design processes. He works to drive product and business growth through digital transformation, innovation, and elevating the user experience, while helping brands to maximize customer success. His inherent passion for finding elegant solutions to complex organizational and design challenges led Ryan to earn a Master’s degree in Interactive Design from the Interactive Telecommunications Program (ITP) at the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University. After earning his degree at NYU, Ryan took on lead user experience roles at companies including R/GA, Yahoo!, Corra, Pearson and Priceline. Ryan has been a featured speaker in both the US and abroad on topics including design, ecommerce and multi-channel strategy, personalization, and managing teams through change. Ryan is currently the Head of Design at Priceline where he oversees design and research for web, marketing, mWeb and app. With extensive experience in UX, design leadership, user research, digital and multi-channel strategy, he excels at ensuring business objectives and user needs are being met with ease.
Connect with other attendees
- Take part in the scheduled sessions
- Have some fun and meet some of the amazing Product, UX, Design and Dev experts that have come together for UXDX from around the world.
- Get to know a Peer
- Have a chat with a fellow UXDX attendee - 2 minutes and a product development related question to skip the small talk and create a real connection.
- Keep the conversations going
- Connect with the people you met, read about the latest trends in product development and build your profile in the community
Empire State Building, 20 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Priceline is committed to making every trip memorable for their customers, from getaways to special occasions. Their goal is to become the world's top travel dealmakers, offering the best deals on hotels, flights, rental cars, vacation packages, and cruises. They achieve this with a team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about growth and diversity, ensuring that customers don't miss out on their most significant moments. Priceline invites everyone to join them in making travel dreams come true.
Frequently asked questions
- How does an in-person community event work?
We host in-person community events weekly in over 20 cities around the globe. Stay updated with announcements to see if UXDX will be coming to your city next.
- Are all the talks recorded?
This varies depending on the city.
- How long will I have access to the videos?
You will have access to the videos indefinitely!