UXDX Community: Embracing AI & Fixing Process - Berlin
22 Feb 2418:30 - 19:30Europe/Berlin
An in-person series focussed specifically on helping product people within Berlin bridge the gap between Product, UX, Design and Dev to build better products, faster together.
- Case studies sharing challenges and benefits
- Get inspired
- Product | UX | Design | Dev | Team Enablement
- Latest practices
- It takes a team to build an awesome product
- Break down silos
- Grow your network of amazing product experts
- Meet your peers
There is a better way of building products
Assuming value up front when we know the least
Continuous questioning of assumptions and validation of value
Separate specialities with functional goals
Cross functional team with delivery as the goal
Standardised team building predefined outputs
Empowered teams using context to solve problems
UXDX is my favourite newsletter. Incredible content across the key areas in our industry.
Quant UX Researcher
Victor works as a Quantitative UX/Market Researcher at SumUp. His job involves advising marketing and product teams on how to measure consumer loyalty and satisfaction. Prior to joining SumUp, Victor had worked in the automotive and travel industries as a UX researcher and product market manager.
Connect with other attendees
- Take part in the scheduled sessions
- Have some fun and meet some of the amazing Product, UX, Design and Dev experts that have come together for UXDX from around the world.
- Get to know a Peer
- Have a chat with a fellow UXDX attendee - 2 minutes and a product development related question to skip the small talk and create a real connection.
- Keep the conversations going
- Connect with the people you met, read about the latest trends in product development and build your profile in the community
Lobeckstraße 36-40, 10969 Berlin, Germany
Techspace is a flexible office provider for some of the most innovative and ambitious tech companies. Its 7 locations across London and Berlin have become home to a growing European community of 3,500+ members, 75 tech teams and stunning event spaces ready for hire. Apply for a special partner discount here
Frequently asked questions
- How does an in-person community event work?
We host in-person community events weekly in over 20 cities around the globe. Stay updated with announcements to see if UXDX will be coming to your city next.
- Are all the talks recorded?
This varies depending on the city.
- How long will I have access to the videos?
You will have access to the videos indefinitely!