UXDX Community: Democratising Research & Digital Transformation - Barcelona
13 Feb 2419:00 - 20:00Europe/Madrid
An in-person series focussed specifically on helping product people within Barcelona bridge the gap between Product, UX, Design and Dev to build better products, faster together.
- Case studies sharing challenges and benefits
- Get inspired
- Product | UX | Design | Dev | Team Enablement
- Latest practices
- It takes a team to build an awesome product
- Break down silos
- Grow your network of amazing product experts
- Meet your peers
There is a better way of building products
Assuming value up front when we know the least
Continuous questioning of assumptions and validation of value
Separate specialities with functional goals
Cross functional team with delivery as the goal
Standardised team building predefined outputs
Empowered teams using context to solve problems
UXDX is my favourite newsletter. Incredible content across the key areas in our industry.
Miquel Álvarez has been using his experience and expertise as a Unicorn Designer in the industry for over a decade. Skilled in a multitude of roles, ranging from product and UX design to UI development and including product and project management, he has made the ability to switch hats his core strength. He is dedicated to bridging the gap between UX and development in every team and project he becomes a part of. Consistently blending technical knowledge with product design and business acumen, he serves as a Lead Designer at Thoughtworks, contributing to various industries.
Connect with other attendees
- Take part in the scheduled sessions
- Have some fun and meet some of the amazing Product, UX, Design and Dev experts that have come together for UXDX from around the world.
- Get to know a Peer
- Have a chat with a fellow UXDX attendee - 2 minutes and a product development related question to skip the small talk and create a real connection.
- Keep the conversations going
- Connect with the people you met, read about the latest trends in product development and build your profile in the community
C/ de Bailèn, 11, L'Eixample, 08010 Barcelona
At MOB – Makers of Barcelona, we strive every day to empower rebels and creative geniuses to innovate, make connections and have fun in the process. We do so by providing them with a space to call home, a community to grow with and skills to match their ambitions. We envision a world where everyone is empowered to innovate, creativity is celebrated and technology fosters equality.
Frequently asked questions
- How does an in-person community event work?
We host in-person community events weekly in over 20 cities around the globe. Stay updated with announcements to see if UXDX will be coming to your city next.
- Are all the talks recorded?
This varies depending on the city.
- How long will I have access to the videos?
You will have access to the videos indefinitely!