Shambhavi is a product leader with a strong technology background and 9+ years of product management experience in Personalization, Marketing and Conversational AI space. She is the Founder of Mentor Me Good, a global platform to help future tech leaders land their dream job through 1:1 expert coaching, courses and bootcamps. Previously, she led teams to build innovative products, solve customer pain points and deliver delightful experiences in companies including Amazon, Groupon and Home Depot.
Are you a product manager thinking about what is going to be the next big thing on your roadmap? Excited to learn a versatile framework that will help you come up with a 10X feature and deliver a huge impact? Join me as I share how you can define 'Needle moving’ features for any product, be it consumer or B2B, established or new product in any domain
1. Understanding your product strategy and growth drivers
2. Tying the growth drivers with metrics for your product area
3. Creating hypotheses that drive those metrics
4. Identifying and prioritizing hypotheses to validate
5. Defining the 'Needle moving’ feature