Jim Longo is the co-founder and chief strategy officer at Discuss.io, a purpose built platform for turning people’s experiences into insights. Jim’s thought leadership stems from 25 years of domain expertise in human centered research strategies and tactics. He has worked closely with global organizations on how to have insightful online conversations and was instrumental in building the first global online qualitative research practice at Harris Interactive (acquired by Nielsen). There, he led a team that conducted more than one thousand online focus groups in the first three years of its existence.
From scaling agile, to building an aligned leadership direction, knowing where to start when establishing design practices is one of the most daunting tasks.
This panel will give insight from key executives on their successes and obstacles hit along the way like;
- Why it’s easier in some environments to succeed than in others
- Design as a culture and not just a role: Creating user-centric thinking throughout the organisation
- How to put design practices in place: From continuous user testing, user journeys and measuring user behaviour
- Improving the consistency of interfaces in a complex application landscape
- Key ways to increase design maturity as an organization.