Terms and Conditions
In this agreement, the following words shall have the following meanings, unless the context requires otherwise:
can include sponsorship of UXDX main conf, UXDX Community Events, welcome reception, closing party, all social event sponsors and exhibitors
means an organisation that is named as one of the official platinum, gold, silver or bronze sponsors, welcome reception sponsors, closing party sponsors, all social event sponsors and exhibitor participants
refers to UXDX, means the company who is organising and project managing the development of the event
means any activity that is organised by UXDX and can include online, training, networking or other activities as outlined in the direct proposal
means the person appointed by the Organiser to manage and coordinate all contractors, sponsors, concessionaires and other participants of the event
means the price for the Sponsorship agreement
means the period from today until the last day of the final sponsored event
means primarily the main event venue listed on the website associated with that event, but includes all of land around the location which is directly associated with its use and any other buildings and land which will be used in conjunction with the Event. For the community events, it means whatever venue is specified as hosting the event in that city or no physical venue if it is online.
- No transport of any kind will be provided to or from any event or conference location.
- You consent to film and sound recording as attendees at any event or conference.
- UXDX shall be entitled to delegate the provision of its obligations under this Agreement (example video, PR, contractors etc)
- If any part of the terms herein shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the terms.
- No other terms shall apply to this Agreement and these terms contain the entire agreement and understanding between us in respect of all matters which are referred to herein and supersede any prior, written or oral agreement between us relating to such matters. You confirm that in agreeing to accept these terms you have not relied on any representation that is not expressly included herein and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a part of these terms. However, nothing in these terms purport to exclude liability for any fraudulent statement or act.
- Nothing in this agreement shall create a partnership or agency or other relationship between any of the parties, other than the contractual relationship expressly provided for in this agreement.
For questions or assistance with any problems, please contact us either through your main point of contact, directly with firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat tool on the bottom right of this website.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website/Mobile App (or any part of it) with or without notice to you.
- Change these Terms from time to time. Your continued use of the website/mobile app (or any part of it) following such change shall be subject to and including the changes made to the terms from time to time.
- Monitor any activity and content associated with the Website/Mobile App. We may investigate any reported violation of these Terms to confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website/Mobile App; and/or deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms then you must immediately stop using the Website/Mobile App; and/ or complaints relating to the Website/Mobile App and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website/Mobile App).
Physical Event Policy
The partner should:
- Refrain from bringing food or beverages onto the Venue without the express written permission of the Organiser.
- Comply with all applicable statutes, ordinances, rules and requirements relating to health, fire, safety, and use of the premises. Booth decorations must be flame-proof and all hangings must clear the floor. Electrical wiring must conform with all national and local government requirements. If inspection indicates that a partner has neglected to comply with these regulations, or otherwise incurs fire hazards, the right is reserved to cancel at partner's expense all or such part of the exhibit as may be irregular.
- Have a policy of insurance in place at the company that covers 3rd party liability in the instance of a physical event
Unauthorised Promotional literature, merchandise and/or gifts
The placing or virtual promotion or unauthorised promotional literature, merchandise and/or gifts or recordings at the Event or a social event is strictly forbidden. All unauthorised items will be removed and disposed of without notification or in the instance of virtual the person will be blocked from promoting on the site
Event Cancellation, Postponement & Substitution Policy
The Organiser at its discretion shall have the right to postpone or cancel the Event and shall be liable in no way to the sponsor for losses resulting from such delay or cancellation. The Organiser will not be liable for fulfillment of this contract as to the delivery of the partnership agreement if non-delivery is due to any of the following causes including, but not limited to: a pandemic, damage caused by fire, act of God, public enemy, war or insurrections, strikes, picketing, the authority of the law, or for any cause beyond the Organiser’s control.
It will, however, in the event of it not being able to hold the Event for any of the above named reasons, reimburse the sponsor for the full amount already paid for the sponsorship.
Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, UXDX reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
Should the partner wish to withdraw from being a sponsor of the Event after the agreement has been signed, the partner will be liable to pay the following amounts:
Cancellation within 14-day cooling off period: 0% of the fee
Cancellation after 14-day cooling off period: 100% of the fee
Cancellation of partnership must be directed in writing or by email to: email@example.com
In order to maintain UXDX reputation, it is strictly forbidden for any company, organisation or attendee to attempt to host or organise any event in conjunction with, contiguous to or purporting to be related to UXDX or its affiliates without the express prior permission and cooperation of UXDX. In the event of breach of these terms any tickets for the partner and their affiliates will be rendered null and void. UXDX reserves their right to take such legal action including a claim for damages as may be appropriate.
Limitation of Liability
UXDX will not be liable for any loss injury or damage to any person or property howsoever caused (save for death or personal injury as a result of UXDX’s negligence or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.)
UXDX will not be liable for the granting of any VISAs that are required for your team to attend any event or conference.
In the event that the partner company is a consumer and to whom the European Directive on Consumer Rights (Directive 2011 / 83/ EU) applies, the consumer would be entitled to a cooling off period of fourteen days which would begin on the day the contract for distance selling was concluded.
Nothing in this agreement shall create a partnership or agency or other relationship between any of the parties, other than the contractual relationship expressly provided for in this agreement
Neither party shall have, nor represents that it has any authority to make any commitment on the other party’s behalf.
Whilst we will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website/mobile app, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website/Mobile App is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your information and personal use only without any representation or endorsement. Unless specified in separate terms and conditions relating to a particular product or service, we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website/Mobile App, or products or services offered on the Website/Mobile App whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the Website/Mobile App and any information provided to or taken from the Website/Mobile App by you.
The Organisers and its subsidiaries will not be liable for any loss injury or damage to any person or property howsoever caused (save for death or personal injury as a result of the Organisers negligence or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.)
You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, suffered by us and arising out of any breach of the terms by you or any other liabilities incurred by us arising out of your use of the website/mobile app, or use by any other person accessing the website/mobile app using your pc or internet access account.
Liability Intellectual Property and Rights to Use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the Website/Mobile App shall remain at all times owned by us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website/Mobile App and the content in the Website/Mobile App.
Irish law governs these terms and conditions and any dispute are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
This page was last reviewed / amended by Catherine Madden, 10/12/2021