UXDX Community: Europe South
30 Jun 2116:10 - 17:20UTC
A local meetup bridging the gap between Product, UX, Design and Dev to build better products, faster together.
- Case studies sharing challenges and benefits
- Get inspired
- Product | UX | Design | Dev | Team Enablement
- Latest practices
- It takes a team to build an awesome product
- Break down silos
- Grow your network of amazing product experts
- Meet your peers
There is a better way of building products
Assuming value up front when we know the least
Continuous questioning of assumptions and validation of value
Separate specialities with functional goals
Cross functional team with delivery as the goal
Standardised team building predefined outputs
Empowered teams using context to solve problems
UXDX is my favourite newsletter. Incredible content across the key areas in our industry.
Hey you! My name is Noemi. Born and raised in Rome - now living in Berlin, where I happily work as UX designer. How did I grow into this field? It came naturally: I have always loved to observe, understand and work hard to make people happy. So, I thought - why not try to do the same with Users? Besides Problem Solving and Design, I have a strong passion for Analogue photography and I recently founded my own local community called Berlinonfilm. Together, we run several projects around film photography - to keep this practice alive!
Connect with other attendees
- Take part in the scheduled sessions
- Have some fun and meet some of the amazing Product, UX, Design and Dev experts that have come together for UXDX from around the world.
- Get to know a Peer
- Have a chat with a fellow UXDX attendee - 2 minutes and a product development related question to skip the small talk and create a real connection.
- Keep the conversations going
- Connect with the people you met, read about the latest trends in product development and build your profile in the community
Frequently asked questions
- How does an online event work?
We release a number of videos each evening for you to watch in your own time. The next day we have a single-track with keynotes and panels featuring the speakers from the day before where you get to ask any questions that arose.
- Are all of the talks recorded
Yes. All talks and panels are recorded.
- How long will I have access to the videos for?